ALERT MISSING and FOUND Cats
Have you seen any of these Cats missing and or found;
- White and black Cat found in manor road Hastings
- Calico tortie missing from Gunters Lane Bexhill On Sea
- Mostly black Cat with white bib missing from Marline Avenue St Leonards On Sea
- White Cat missing from Ashburnham Road Hastings
- Long haired black Cat missing from Watermill Drive St Leonards On Sea
- Black and grey tabby, green eyes part Bengal missing from Coghurst Holiday Park Hastings
- Young brown longish coat Cat missing from Ninfield Road Bexhill
- Two brothers short hair white missing from Hardwicke Road, Hastings
- Long hair black Cat found in Milward road Hastings
- Ginger Cat with white bib missing from Mount Pleasant Road Hastings
- Black and white Cat missing from Hollington Old Lane St Leonards On Sea
- Black and white Cat missing from Valley View, Shaw Close Hastings
- Black and white Cat missing from Charles road St Leonards On Sea
- Part Bengal. Dark and light brown Tabby missing from Meadow Crescent Bexhill
- Black and white Cat (Black patch over right eye) found in Battle road St Leonards On Sea
- Black and white male Cat (Black patches over both eyes) found in in Beauport Holiday Park Hastings
- Long Haired Tabby, white bib, white paws, white tail tip, patches of ginger, very fluffymissing from Queens road Hastings
Cat Call was founded in 1983 and has been serving the Hastings, St Leonards On Sea, Bexhill and Battle communities ever since through its proactive Lost and Found Cat Register and care work. Click HERE to learn all about Cat Call
Our summer “Microchip your Cat” campaign has been a great success, so we are extending it until the end of the year. If you live in Hastings, St Leonards On Sea, Bexhill or Battle and would like to have your Cat micro chipped at no charge call us on our Cat Call line 01424 429904 to arrange an appointment, the line is open 7 days a week 9.30 am to 9.00pm
Lost your Cat or kitten?
Need some good practicle advice?
Call us on our Cat Call Help line 01424 429904
Cat Call and our work is entirely funded through your generosity. If you can help, please donate so we can help more Cats in need. Thank you from the Cats xx
At Cat Call there are no salaries and no marketing costs, every penny donated goes to helping Cats in need.
We never contact you or pester you to repeat a donation – never x
As a registered charity reg. 1032117, Cat Call is regulated by the UK Charity Commission to ensure that we are fully compliant with the laws that govern what we do as an organisation.