ALERT Lost and Found Cats
Have you seen any of these Lost Cats or do you have information on any of these found Cats? CLICK HERE for PICTURES and DETAILS
- Black and white Cat missing from laser Lane St Leonards On Sea
- White and black Cat missing from Broad Oak near Rye
- Black short hair Cat with a small patch of white hairs on chest missing from Gwyneth Grove Bexhill
- Ginger kitten missing from Glenthorn road Bexhill On Sea
- Brown tabby maine coon missing from Celandine Drive St Leonards On Sea
- Black Cat with white bib and paws missing from Benbrook road Hastings
- Abyssinian Cat, ginger coloured missing from Compasses Lane Staplecross, Robertsbridge
Click on the green button below to see full details and pictures of Cats above and more on our Lost and Found Cat register ………
Lost Your Cat?
Click on the green button below to send us details
By far the most effective way of getting your Cat back is to put letterbox leaflets through neighbours’ doors over a wide area. If you have asked us to add your Cat to our Lost Cat Register click here to donate and we will make custom letterbox leaflets with your Cats picture and details, and send to you by e mail for you to print, cut and deliver
Cat Call was founded in 1983 and has served the communities of Hastings, St Leonards On Sea, Bexhill and Battle ever since through its proactive Lost and Found Cat Register and caring for Cats in need.
As a Uk registered charity reg. 1032117 the charity is entirely run by volunteers, there are no expenses paid or marketing or communication costs. Every penny donated to Cat Call is entirely used to help Cats in need.
If you can help by donating a £1.00 please click on the Green button below
or make your donation using PaPal by clicking the PayPal button below