Have you seen any of these Cats missing and or found;
- Black and white Cat missing from Whittlewood Close, Robsack area St Leonards On Sea
- Black Cat missing from the Castle Hill road area Hastings
- Slim build tabby missing from Hazelwood Gardens St Leonards On Sea
- Small to medium sized female. All black Short hair misisng from Crowhurst East Sussex
- Long fluffy tabby missing from Cloudesley road St Leonards on Sea
- Black and white Cat missing from Sedlescombe Road North St Leonard’s On Sea
- Very small black with 2 white marks missing from Denham Close Hastings
- Black and white Cat missing from Stone House Drive Hastings
- White and very dark tabby, short haired Cat found in Gillsmans Park St Leonards On Sea
- Black short hair Cat with white under chin missing from Ingrams Avenue Bexhill On Sea
- Small Cat with white feet and tortoise shell markings of the body and face Found in Celandine Drive St Leonards
- Tortoise shell Cat missing from Farley Bank Hastings
- Black Cat with white chin and bib missing from Vicarage Mansions St George’s road Hastings
- Large ginger Cat missing from Carisbrooke Road St Leonards On Sea
- Mostly black with a white chest missing from St Johns road St Leonards On Sea
- Black short hair Cat missing from Seaside road St Leonards On Sea
Cat Call volunteers Eileen and Leanne …..
If you would like to help for a few hours at one of our fund raising events give us a call on 01424 429904
Lost your Cat or kitten?
Need some good practicle advice?
Call us on our Cat Call Help line 01424 429904
Cat Call is an independent charity run by volunteers, there are no salaries paid or expenses or marketing costs, every penny raised is used in full to help Cats in need. If you have been helped by Cat Call or like our work please consider making a donation, no amount is to small every penny really helps, simply click on one of the buttons below – THANK YOU from the Cats x
We never contact you or pester you to repeat a donation – never x
DID YOU KNOW ?
As a registered charity reg. 1032117, Cat Call is regulated by the UK Charity Commission to ensure that we are fully compliant with the laws that govern what we do as an organisation.