Have you seen any of these Cats missing and or found;
- Ginger Cat with white bib missing from Mount Pleasant Road Hastings
- Black and white Cat missing from Hollington Old Lane St Leonards On Sea
- Black and white Cat missing from Valley View, Shaw Close Hastings
- Black and white Cat missing from Charles road St Leonards On Sea
- Part Bengal. Dark and light brown Tabby missing from Meadow Crescent Bexhill
- Black and white Cat (Black patch over right eye) found in Battle road St Leonards On Sea
- Black and white male Cat (Black patches over both eyes) found in in Beauport Holiday Park Hastings
- Long Haired Tabby, white bib, white paws, white tail tip, patches of ginger, very fluffymissing from Queens road Hastings
- Black Cat with white bib missing from St George Road Hastings
- Small Tabby missing from Wickham Avenue Bexhill On Sea
- ‘Blue Tabby’ Smoky Grey with Caramel coloured belly missing from Old Mill Park Bexhill On Sea
- We are looking for information on this black Cat with white feet in Church road St Leonards On Sea
- Black and white short hair Cat found in Manor road Hastings
- White and very dark tabby, short haired Cat found in Gillsmans Park St Leonards On Sea
- Small Cat with white feet and tortoise shell markings of the body and face Found in Celandine Drive St Leonards
- Black Cat with white chin and bib missing from Vicarage Mansions St George’s road Hastings
- Black short hair Cat missing from Seaside road St Leonards On Sea
Our summer “Microchip your Cat” campaign has been a great success, 25 cats chipped, so we are extending it for a few more months. If you live in Hastings, St Leonards On Sea, Bexhill or Battle and would like to have your Cat micro chipped at no charge call us on our Cat Call line 01424 429904 to arrange an appointment, the line is open 7 days a week 9.30 am to 9.00pm
Lost your Cat or kitten?
Need some good practicle advice?
Call us on our Cat Call Help line 01424 429904
Cat Call and our work is entirely funded through your generosity. If you can help, please donate so we can help more Cats in need. Thank you from the Cats xx
At Cat Call there are no salaries and no marketing costs, every penny donated goes to helping Cats in need.
We never contact you or pester you to repeat a donation – never x
As a registered charity reg. 1032117, Cat Call is regulated by the UK Charity Commission to ensure that we are fully compliant with the laws that govern what we do as an organisation.
My name is Ted one year ago I was very poorly and rescued by Cat Call now I am healthy and very happy in my new home …