Do you love Cats?
Want to help our little charity with real work caring for Cats?
Cat Call is a tiny charity but we do a lot of real work every day of the week 365 days a year helping people and their Cats, as such we never have enough resources and always need more, the more we have simply the more work we can do. YOU can help make a difference, however big or small, every bit of support and help we get, we use. And you can be assured there are no salaries, no personal expenses and no grand marketing costs paid by Cat Call, all the help we get is focused on the Cats.
So here are some ways you can help;
- Home or foster a Cat – Call us now on 01424 429904
- Write a Review on Google Plus or Facebook
- Share, bump and re tweet our posts and alerts to raise awareness for lost Cats
- Visit our little charity shop at 48 Bohemia Rd St Leonard’s on Sea TN37 6RQ Click here
- Make a donation on line either a one off or monthly CLICK HERE
- Help for an hour or two at one of our fund raising events – Call us to pick an event 01424 429904
- Give your quality used items to our charity shop – deliver direct to our shop, you can stop right outside the door during the day outside rush hour times
- Keep a collecting box – We deliver and pick up, call us on 01424 429904
- Buy us something on our Amazon wish list CLICK HERE
- Manage and run a fund raising event for us
- Are you artistic or creative? Can you make quality items for us to sell at fund raising events? Let us know call us on 01424 429904 or email email@example.com
- Legacy – A legacy is a massive way of helping Cat Call with its work and a legacy to Cat Call is exempt from inheritance tax. Call us on 01424 429904 if you wish to discuss in confidence